Tuition, Fees, and Payments
Veritas K-12 believes a great education should be affordable! Our tuition prices have been designed to accommodate both full and part time students. We offer great prices and convenient payment plans.
Application fee (New families only)
Registration fee if paid by April 30
Registration fee if paid after April 30
Facilities fee *May be waived based on fundraiser
Books fee will be due on or before July 15
Full time tuition Kindergarten through 12th grade
Includes Humanities, Math, Science & Electives
Part time Humanities only, Grades K-4, Day 1
Part time Humanities only, Grades K-4, Day 2
Part time Humanities only, Grades 5-8, Day 1
Part time Humanities only, Grades 5-8, Day 2
Part time Humanities only, Grades 9-12, 2 days
Math, Science, and other Electives
Full Time Tuition: Humanities, Math, Science and Electives
Part TimeTuition: Humanities Only
Part Time Tuition: Math, Science, and Electives
1. Payment plans of up to 10 months (August-May) are available for full time and humanities only tuition students
2. Payment plans of up to 4 months are available for all Math, Science and Electives only students
3. Veritas Lake Martin offers a 10% discount for full tuition payments by the first day of school
4. Multiple student discounts are available for families with 2 or more students
5. All payments are due by the 5th of the month. Checks made payable to VCS Lake Martin
6. A late fee of $30 will be assessed for late payments received after the 10th of each month
7. Payments can be made in cash or by check or credit card
8. Parents are financially obligated for all fees upon registration and enrollment.
9. Once a student begins the semester, parents are responsible for the financial obligation of the entire semester.
Financial Obligation-Early Withdrawal Policy: We base our budget and teacher salaries on enrollment. Your financial commitment is critical to planning for and meeting these costs.